Human Welfare itself means Service and its main motive awareness among the poor sectors. Human welfare trust is Non Government organization(NGO). Its primary aim is bring awareness programme education to children vocational training to the women. Over the period to time we started focusing on the development of poor and marginalized women. It something like “Writing is not like painting where you add. It is not what you put on the canvas that the reader sees. Writing is more like a sculpture where you remove, you eliminate in order to make the work visible. Even those pages you remove somehow remain.” That’s how the we all join hand together to form the Human welfare trust. Human welfare organization was started in 2005 and in Tamilnadu and was formally registered in 2007 under the Human welfare Trust Govt Regd, No 599/07.
Human welfare emerged with main aim of offering innovative solutions and to remove the obstacles in the way of social development, primary health, formal education, women’s literacy in the rural area of the country. It is providing services for research and development activities through networking of the volunteers and manages their services by providing assistance to other national rescue and aid agencies. Human welfare as also established it services not only in rural area but also in urban area of Thiruchirappali, Chennai and kancheepuram District Coimbatore Madurai .
Goal , Objectives & Strategies Adopted
- To run a working women hostel, home for the aged, Orphanages, Day care centres to help the poor
- To carryout AIDS Awareness programmes and to obtain grant from Government and other agencies for the above programme
- To do Rehabilitation programme for the drug addicts and alcoholics
- To eradicate illiteracy among the rural people and to provide adult education centres in villages.
- To conduct seminars, workshops, training programmes, camps and offer Diploma coursed for the public especially to the staff of NGO and the perspective staff of NGO.
- To inculcate the habit of Blood Donation, Eye Donation and Human body organs donations by conducting awareness camps
- To run health centres, clinics, hospitals in the rural areas for the developments of the rural population and to conduct Medical camps of all nature.
- To provide rehabilitation services in the time of natural calamities viz, earth quakes, floods, cyclone and Tsunami
- To grant scholarships to deserving students for their education and other needs
- To render legal guidance to the poor people to over come various legal issues in their families and societies
- To support sports and games activities and take efforts to promote good sportsmen.
- To organize cultural programme in rural and urban areas depicting various social issues
- To undertake income generating activities for the self-sufficiency of the trust by promoting self helps groups among all poor people.
- To enable the economic development of the people by imparting vocational and self employment training to them and encourage them to be independent by disbursing loans for self employment schemes.
- To work for the Development of wasteland programmes.
- To prevent the incidence of drop-outs through sponsorship programme for education of children and educate the existing drop-outs through non formal education and continuing education
- To provide guidance, Technical help and training in development communication to promote more community development projects
Human welfare vision is to develops opportunities among rural people to improve the quality of life in terms of education, sufficient health facilities, gender equality and proper utilization of available resources.
The Mission of wake up, the Human welfare as the name itself suggest is to bring smile on every face. “Happiness does not lies outside , It lies in ourselves and making others feel happy”. Human welfare mission was to evolve a strong, sustainable program to improve the stand of living and upliftment and eradication of poverty , providing education facilities to weaker sections.